Loco


Allow me to wallow for a moment. Have had a three day streak of feeling better than I have in quite a while. Now, I'm bored and lonely at home wishing I had someone to just pop some YouTube videos on the TV and share my fridge full of beer with. 

This has got to be the downside of being in your mid thirties. Most of your friends are also married, have kids or probably have to go to work tomorrow morning. 

This sucks.

I thought about finding some younger friends, but most younger people are just fucking stupid. Notice, I didn't say ALL! So, don't get your panties in a bunch. Or do... like I give a fuck what you think, right?

Also, I'm feeling really fucking old realizing that the first Coal Chamber CD came out when I was still in high school. I bet some of you were in kindergarten in 1997... Just saying. or... stating a fact.

Maybe I'll just fuck with everyone on Facebook for a while and then fall asleep watching horror movies. Because, fuck me, that's why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And again

Birthday Month Day 24

Onward with life