Onward with life

Ok, I'm seriously excited to go to work tomorrow! How lame is that? I need something to distract me from the what ifs.

I did find out today that I have another bad case of Endometriosis that is causing the pain and bloating. I'll be starting Lupron injections if my insurance will cover it. If not, surgery may be the best other option.

Also, starting the injections makes the symptoms worse for the first few weeks to a month, so I may be taking a leave from work again. Blah. But, I've already started on a budget and started meal planning again. I'm also going to research some low impact exercise to keep me moving or I may just start walking again. I need to be as normal as I can through this transition.

I've got a lot on my mind! But, I'll leave you with this... My new dress for the wedding of the year this weekend....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And again

Birthday Month Day 24